[pmwiki-users] Doubled Footers!

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Mon Feb 18 08:05:29 CST 2008

Cool, I'll go look for where that variable is being set and see if I can figure out why it's duplicating things.  Any other suggestions people my have are still welcome, though.

David

On Feb 17, 2008 1:17 PM, David Spitzley <dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us> wrote:
> Yeah, but why does the SiteFooter itself show up twice?
>

> David

David,

You might want to check your site's setting of $GroupFooterFmt.  In my
blog I use the following:

# also enable use of Site.SiteHeader and Site.SiteFooter
if ($group != $DefaultGroup && $group != $SiteGroup && $group !=
'BlogArchive' && $group != 'PmWiki') {
  $GroupHeaderFmt = '(:include {$Group}.GroupHeader
{$SiteGroup}.SiteHeader:)(:nl:)';
  $GroupFooterFmt = '(:nl:)(:include {$Group}.GroupFooter
{$SiteGroup}.SiteFooter:)';
}

Obviously you wouldn't want to exclude the $DefaultGroup because you
actually want the footer to show up there, but in general, you want to
make sure that the $GroupFooterFmt is set exactly the way you want it
to.  The above will show GroupFooter, if there is one, and if not,
it'll show SiteFooter.

Jon Haupt