[pmwiki-users] Doubled Footers!

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Feb 17 17:10:05 CST 2008

Unrelated to you problem: I ported Marinee from WordPress, and retained
all the CSS styles from the orignial; thus, styling for comments, etc,
are inside the template files, ready to be used (in theory). I've been
meaning to write-up which styles to use when -- now that there seems to
be a need, I may finally get around to it :)

  ~ ~ Dave