[pmwiki-users] configuring stuff for wikigallery

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 12 23:27:09 CST 2008

On the wikigallery web page there are variables given that you can
change, but I can't figure out how. I think I must be missing something
obvious, but I have looked around the website and can't find anything
describing what to do with these variables. So, for example there is
something called SDV($WikiGallery_AlbumsSortBackwards, FALSE ); Which I
would like to change to TRUE. I have tried to put this in config.php and
tried editing various pages, such as Site.GalleryOverviewTemplate and
Site.GalleryOverviewDefault, but can't figure out how to change my
layout so that it doesn't sort backwards. Where do these defaults belong?

thanks,
maria