[pmwiki-users] java pop-up for duplicate upload name

david roundell davidoswaldtwistle at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:12:28 CST 2008

i would like to have a script to warn our users that the filename they intend to use on an upload is already in use. ideally the pop-up should state are you sure you wish to overwrite the file yes/no? whether this should be in java or html is not essential. the script needs to work for i.e6 only as it is only used at work and i.e6 is the only browser we can use!

similar to this script: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ConfirmEditNotSaved

anyone with brains working at this time of the morning?

btw - using pmwiki on our intranet and been loved by one and all!

cheers!

david