[pmwiki-users] My wiki, she is kaput

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Feb 8 08:56:13 CST 2008

Cool.  I'll go do that :)

David

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 2/7/2008 7:02 PM >>>
On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 02:48:36PM -0500, David Spitzley wrote:
> I've investigated this further, and I think I've figured out
> what is crashing, but not why.  [...]  So, does anybody know
> anything about file_exists() failing under FastCGI?

Not off the top of my head, but yes, you seem to have found the issue.

> For what it's worth, figuring out what's bombing has solved
> my immediate problem, as I have no need for the non-existent
> Intermap files to be searched, so I can simply remove them
> from $InterMapFiles.  Unfortunately, since SDV isn't used in
> setting that variable, I imagine I'll need to actually modify
> pmwiki.php, rather than config.php.

It can still be done from config.php.  You're correct that
SDV isn't used to set $InterMapFiles, but the setting takes
place prior to local customizations.  Thus config.php can
easily override it:

    $InterMapFiles = array('$SiteGroup.InterMap');