[pmwiki-users] "talk" pages

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:34:31 CST 2008

I'm also testing out the same Comments page system Sameer is using, and also
as a page action. Seems to work well, but one big problem is that a user who
has not already entered the password for editing (for which they get a
prompt if editing an existing page) are confronted with ...

The page "Comments/Group-Page" doesn't exist.

... which effectively blocks any user not familiar with how PmWiki works
from making comments. Is there any way to change that so that the user gets
a prompt for the password on Comments pages?

TIA.

Don