[pmwiki-users] Curious behavior

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:50:34 CST 2008

I had a page that is read and edit protected. Actually, the whole group was
protected in the same way.

I included the read protected page in GroupHeader in a group that is NOT
read protected. GroupHeader is not read protected either. I expected to be
able to see the header on the new group, but it turns out that I can only
see it if I enter the password. When I used action=logout, the header
disappeared.

Is that how it should be? What is a solution you would recommend (other than
making the group readable, of course, which would work but is not the
idea...).

Thanks,

Z.

--