[pmwiki-users] page include without anchor in html source

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Mon Dec 29 15:32:05 CST 2008

> > Is it somehow possible to supress the anchors which pmwiki creates in
> the html
> > source. It would be nice if it could be set by an option in the include
> > markup.
>
> What anchors are you referring to? Can you give an example?
>

>   ~Hans

I made an example: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/IncludeAndAnchor
the behavior is:
* if a block of a page is included, the first include creates an anchor with the name of the included page
* pmwiki seams to take care that an anchor name apears only ones, so if an anchor with the same name exists bevore, no anchor gets created.
* if a anchor (manualy set) exists after, it gets deleted

I don't no what the reasons of this anchors are and normally they don't  affect anything, but in I using includes mainly  for templateing.    And there, it puts anchors between thead/tbody and bevore headers.