[pmwiki-users] pmwiki under cgi (not working)

pmwiki-users at h-rd.org pmwiki-users at h-rd.org
Sun Dec 21 14:32:25 CST 2008

Dear all,

has somebody experience or success to run pmwiki (a recent beta) under
cgi in a non apache environment (mini_httpd)?
Obviously, pmwiki has to be invoked by a wrapper containing something like:

#!/usr/bin/php
<?php include('pmwiki.php');

However, all I got was the main page of pmwiki, and internal links did
not work.

http://localhost:6670/pmwiki/index.php?n=PmWiki.Index

When I appended manually to the url like:

http://localhost:6670/pmwiki/index.php?n=PmWiki.Index?action=view

I got the right page.  However this is not standard cgi syntax,
because the question mark appears two times. When using a & to
separate the QUERY_STRING, I got not the right page.

Any help would be appreciated.

yours,

sisusimple