[pmwiki-users] Alternative markup resolution within "code" sections for PDF printing (Nigel Thomas)

Nigel Thomas nigel.thomas at preferisco.com
Sat Dec 20 10:10:30 CST 2008

JR
--------
The simplest solution is to treat [[text -> link]] differently from
[[link | text]] markup, when the format is pdf. I
--------

Brilliant idea. I'm not sure if I can use it immediately as the two forms of
link have both been used interchangeably - but for longer term it makes
total sense (even if only for this one document). And even short term it may
be quicker/less error prone to fix these links than to fix the complex
syntax markup ...

Many regards

Nigel