[pmwiki-users] $WikiDir definition q.

noskule at gmx.net noskule at gmx.net
Wed Dec 10 09:34:14 CST 2008

hi list

Could please give me someone a hand in defining the $WikiDir? I would
like to change this variable that all related pages like comments get's
stored in a folder with the name of the page they are related to.

As an example: "Blog.BlogPost1" has the comments
"Blog.BlogPost1-Comment-0001 ... Comment-0003"

    Blog.BlogPost1
    * Blog.BlogPost1-Comment-0001
    * Blog.BlogPost1-Comment-0002
    * Blog.BlogPost1-Comment-0003
    Blog.BlogPost2
    * Blog.BlogPost2-Comment-0001
    Blog.BlogPost3
    * Blog.BlogPost3-Comment-0001

The blog post "Blog.BlogPost1" should get stored into a group folder.
The comments should get stored into a folder named Blog.BlogPost1.
Folder structure would look like this:

    wiki.d

     + Blog
     | |- Blog.BlogPost1
     | +- Blog.BlogPost1
     | |  |+ Blog.BlogPost1
     | |  |- Blog.BlogPost1-Comment-0001
     | |  |- Blog.BlogPost1-Comment-0002
     | |
     | |- Blog.BlogPost2

So to store groups of pages $WikiDir looks like this:

    $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');|

But how do I define that if a pages has a hyphen, the page is stored in
a folder?

thanks for any hins
nos