[pmwiki-users] Change the content of many pages at a time

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Dec 9 13:50:01 CST 2008

Thanks to you all, Peter, Simon and Hans, for you replies.
I would gather all of them (and perhaps more) to the
Cookbook/BulkReplace page, in order to have a reference page for the
issue. This is better than keeping information sparse accross the site
and the mailing lists.

You are most probably better entitled than I am to write a few lines
into Cookbook/BulkReplace outlining your own solutions and linking to
the relevant pages. So, I encourage you to do so, if you like.

In the meantime, should anybody in the list master Emacs better than I
can, I would ask how to have all the updated files automatically
saved, and no questions asked.

Luigi