[pmwiki-users] ExcelPaste (Was: Tabular thought -- simplify conversion between markup styles of tables)

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Aug 27 07:15:19 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Christian Ridderström
<christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
>
>>> I don't think anyone has written a recipe for converting an actual
>>> spreadsheet file to HTML within PmWiki
>>
>> Quite right.
>> Yet, just to remember as we are on the theme, the Cookbook/ExcelPaste
>> recipe works (almost) flawlessy in most cases.

It occurs to me that a recipe or markup that linked to google
documents might be an acceptable solution to this...

I've used recipes or found markup that has linked into google calendar
and google maps so surely the capability is there to share a
spreadsheet document and view that from your site?

Doing a little googling on the topic I found this which might be of interest:
* http://robertfant.com/PMWiki/index.php?n=KSMath/EmbedGoogleDocs
* http://robertfant.com/PMWiki/index.php?n=KSMath/EmbedGoogleDocs?action=source

Speaking purely hypothetically,

-Peter