[pmwiki-users] Additional Information on Blank Page Problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 26 16:57:20 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 02:20:35PM -0700, Felicia wrote:
> I have a little bit of additional information on my
> problem with blank pages appearing after I enter a
> password:
>
> Nothing is showing up in Apache's error logs and since php
> is running as an Apache module, I'm guessing that is where
> the error logs would be.
>
> I have the same problem with the beta version of PmWiki
> right out of the box with no changes other than adding a
> "read" password to the config.php.
> [...]

Does PmWiki work if there's no "read" password added?

Could you send the relevant lines of your config.php (blanking
out any cleartext password if needed)?

It may be that sessions aren't configured properly in your
PHP environment -- this often results in a blank page when
passwords are first used.  What operating system is the server
running?

Is there a url I could look at to diagnose things further?