[pmwiki-users] change password = password logout

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Fri Aug 22 20:37:28 CDT 2008

> Yes it is correct. See this answer from Pm:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/23274/
> focus=23276

thanks for this

> Yes, if, even after having read the message, you want to be kept
> logged in,
> set in config.php this:
>
>   $EnablePostAttrClearSession = 0;

hrm. only seems to work sometimes, but not others... can't figure out
the pattern to why/when it works... (i've placed it before my
passwords block, and after, with no difference). if i keep trying to
change passwords, it seems to stay logged in if i change the password
back to one i've already used before - but changing it to a new and
never-before-used password still always logs me out (except maybe the
first time

in anycase, thanks for pointing me in the direction of this variable...
adam