[pmwiki-users] fox: customize default msg for pagecheck

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 15:17:34 CDT 2008

Thursday, August 21, 2008, 2:35:21 PM, noskule wrote:

> Is it possible to change the default message when pagecheck=1 fails.
> Currently it is:"please check your page targets!" In my case something
> like "page allready exists" would be more clear for the user.

I think it is:

'Error: please check your page targets!'

Fox error messages are not set via variables, but they are set as
XL variables, ready for i18n via an XL page.
you could probably set your own default from Site.Preferences:
add

'Error: please check your page targets!' => 'page already exists',

Actually, there is an error message saying that a page exists
already, and to choose another page name, which you should get as
well as the 'Error: please check your page targets!'
All handled in function FoxSecurityCheck.

  ~Hans