[pmwiki-users] Fox Forum

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Aug 8 08:36:43 CDT 2008

Hans,
In setting up a Fox Forum, there is something that should be simple
that I can't make happen.
What I would like is that anyone be allowed to read, but only
registered users be allowed to post or to create new topics.
This is actually what happens, but when an unregistered user reads a
topic, the add comment form appears, and
after attempting to post, a password form is displayed. What I would
prefer is not to have the comment form at all if
the user is not registered, and perhaps a reminder with link to a
login page. And BTW, is there a way to
set up different permissions for adding a comment and creating a new
group?  And is there a way for an authorized user to be
able to edit his own posts, but not others?
Thanks,
  VInce