[pmwiki-users] Fox - create numeric page name?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 15:49:45 CDT 2008

Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 9:13:33 PM, Russ Jackman wrote:

> Thanks Hans ... changing the field name did the trick.

good. But I am still puzzled why this error occurs.

Perhaps someone else got an idea on this?

Right near the top of fox.php is this line:

   $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);

function ResolvePageName causes the abort with error, when the form
submits with input of 1111 for instance in a field named 'pagename'.
1111 is an invalid page name, there is no group part.
But what puzzles me is that the submission results in setting variable
$pagename to the value of field 'pagename'.

All this happens before any form processing.

  ~Hans