[pmwiki-users] Problem with skins

Lucile Fievet lucile.fievet at eufar.net
Mon Apr 28 03:45:31 CDT 2008

Hi Laura,

Did you put $Skin = 'your_skin', in the local/config.php file ?
Is there any page.php?skin='not_your_skin' in the url toward the 30
other pages ...? or a page.php?action='action_with_particular_skin'?

Maybe there is a particular configuration for those pages ...
Maybe you did not install the whole necessary scripts to handle skins
change ...

With mine if I put a skin for a page, all the linked page have
automatically the same skin ... I put the skinchange.php in the
cookbook/ directory (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SkinChange)

Hope it will help you :o)

lucile