[pmwiki-users] FoxEdit: another problem

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Fri Apr 18 17:13:52 CDT 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008, 5:42:04 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

> Following Randy's email about FoxEdit, I too am having an issue with
it.

> I can only replace values with it and not delete any of the values. I

> have checked that the permissions in FoxConfig are not a problem.

FoxEdit just provides edit links, which will call a fox form for

editing. For delete links you need to install FoxDelete.

When I use the "Edit" link to pull up the edit form, it comes with the
PTV values populated from the page. If I want to remove any of the
existing values, can I not just delete them in the edit form and then
save changes? When I try that, the value does not get deleted on the
page.

I just updated Fox and FoxEdit with a few important bug fixes.

Maybe this may help as well. otherwise please come back with some

more specific details of the problem, and form code examples.

I tried with the latest versions. I still have the same problem. I feel
like I was able to do this previously. Let me know if you would like to
see this in action.