[pmwiki-users] LinkCSSToolTip + Pagelist by Title takes long to parse...

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Apr 18 03:59:11 CDT 2008

> I'm currently using toggledictindex...

In fact, toggledictindex is a very nice recipe by Hans.
I'm currently trying to see if it is possible to lift some code from
it and use it... Just I'm far to ignorant, and all that code is
complicated...
There inside, somewhere, there should be something that tells the
system what to do. And it runs quick. I should only find the way to
"pour" the results into the LinkCSSToolTip recipe...

Luigi