[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - Hide/Show javascript

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Apr 17 08:45:52 CDT 2008

Hans

Turning it off in the config.php did the job. And the reported, but
unseen, "error" went away too.

I'm trying to learn all the interactions of the pieces that make pmwiki
and the Triad skin work.

Where could I have found the information on

$EnableLeftBarToggle = 0;  # no left (sidebar) Hide/Show javascript toggle

and other variables that the Triad skin uses?

Thanks again

Caspian

--
David Sovinski