[pmwiki-users] LinkCSSToolTip recipe

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu Apr 10 09:15:06 CDT 2008

> As for the sidebar, the behaviour is quite strange.
>  Please give a look at http://www.kirpi.it/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Test.ToolTip
>
>  If you go over "Tooltip" it does work but try and change the page,
>  let's say you go to Viaggi/Travels: from there it does not work
>  anymore.
>
>  Quite odd, isn't it?

I tried further. It seems that, is the page you're in has a tooltip
inside it, those tooltips that are in the sidebare do work. Otherwise
they do not.

Also, I found that the standard markup with the plus
[[ target | + ]] is broken, an the plus is taken literally.

All this is visible at http://www.kirpi.it/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Test.ToolTip

Hope this all helps in finding in better refining the recipe.

Luigi