[pmwiki-users] LinkCSSToolTip recipe

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 12:51:20 CDT 2008

Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 6:38:35 PM, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:

> I tried with images but, alas, no way.
> There must be one, for sure...

I can display one image plus text following, like

[[Main/HomePage|home | Attach:image.jpg\\image caption]]

The following does NOT work any longer since I changed the markup to
be processed early:

[[Main/HomePage|home | Attach:Main/Main/cc.jpg | Community Centre]]

And it does not work if there is text before the image.

I am still looking for a  way to have the link rendered properly and
even normal (:include ...:) in th etooltip text being rendered well.

  ~Hans