[pmwiki-users] zapcart Snippets

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Apr 8 08:53:24 CDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 9:24 AM,  <edwin.marte at leidba.com> wrote:
> Anybody using zapcart? I would like to see it working. I have not been able
> to put this plugin to work and I can't see it working on zasite.
>
> Any help apreciate it,

ZAP is no longer being supported--as development has switched to a new
framework: BoltWire, and I don't have any archives of a PmWiki store.
But I recall it was working fine before I left it. I was using it on
my own site and generating sales on a regular basis.

If it helps, you can get a feel for how it looks and works by seeing
the current version in demo at
http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=store, though the markup is
slightly different there.

If you can be more specific about what you have done/not done, I might
be able to trouble shoot a bit in PmWiki, but I'm a mite rusty...

Cheers,
Dan