[pmwiki-users] PopUp from Search Results?

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Apr 8 01:27:38 CDT 2008

> When I get the search results back they are in "camelcode"
> form which I
> would like to change but.... The part I really want to change
> is to make
> those links "popwin" window links also.  Right now they open
> as a normal
> page.

Check out http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageListTemplates.  I believe
you could look at the fmt definition of #simplename in
Site.PageListTemplates and copy/modify it with your %popwin...% code.  You
could also append the "|+" to the end of your link to get titles instead of
camelcase names... I believe the preferred place to put your new fmt
definitions is in Site.LocalTemplates.

You can see a bunch of other examples of fmt definitions on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistTemplateSamples.  That will be
helpful in figuring out how to construct your own.

-Peter