[pmwiki-users] $UploadPrefixFmt and Attach files

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 06:30:24 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Dominique Faure
<dominique.faure at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Eemeli Aro <eemeli at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  Try setting $UploadFileFmt to something different eg.
>  >  '$UploadFolderByPage', and then adding it's definition to $FmtPV.
>  Does this work with attachment issued from included pages?

Don't know, try it. Personally I don't need this since I'm happy with
having uploads sorted by group, just figured that the above ought to
work.

For included pages, I guess it depends on what the $pagename variable
is that's passed to FmtPageName by default. If you want to make sure
you get the current page's file, try Attach:{*$FullName}/file.ext; for
the file of the included page Attach:{$FullName}/file.ext should to
work if $EnableRelativePageVars is enabled.

eemeli