[pmwiki-users] Search intraPmwiki

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:40:42 CDT 2008

This is quite often question. Two years ago you drafted possible solution
using shared pages (see
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2006-March/024012.html)<http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2006-March/024012.html>,
but it brings potentional problems when two or more fields have pages with
same name. I don't know what are the needs of others but mine would be
completely satisfied with sequential searches (separate searches for
separate subwebs). Is the following teoretically feasible?

1. Set PageStore to directory of field1
2. Do search and show results
 3. Set PageStore to directory of field2
4. Do search and show results ...