[pmwiki-users] (:pagelist ... :) just stop functionning

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Sun Sep 30 11:37:05 CDT 2007

Jean DEMARTINI wrote:
> After some tryings I have found that I have broken the standard pagelist
> formatings. Where these formattings are defined ?
>
> Thanks,

Pagelist markup is defined in scripts/stdmarkup.php

However, I doubt you touched that, so you should probably check you
local/config.php in the field in question.

Also, if you are playing with the files in the scripts/ directory, STOP!
You can change just about everything in PmWiki through making your own
recipes and setting variables in config.php ... And doing it that way,
the right way, is much better, as you can upgrade properly without
ruining your work.

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~