[pmwiki-users] Simple question - best way to attach database to show in table

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Thu Sep 27 15:11:05 CDT 2007

Hi !

Jon Fowler schrieb:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Followed your instructions but now get:
>
> "Unable to include adodb.inc.php"
>
> Instead of my home page.
>
> Any ideas?

Is ADODB installed on your site ?
If yes, is the directory of the file adodb.inc.php within the specified
PHP-Include-Path ?
You should check php.ini or if possible call phpinfo() on your site to
get the settings of php.ini, entry:

include_path	.;c:\gnu\php5\pear

The location of the php.ini you can get from the output of phpinfo.php:

Loaded Configuration File 	C:\GNU\php5\config\apache2\php.ini

  (e.g. on a windows site)

If you got access to your php.ini you can add the directory to the
include_path, if not you can set this by:

    ini_set("include_path",ini_get("include_path).":/PATH/TO/ADODB");

in your config.php. This will add the directory of ADODB at the end. The
call must be done before the first include of adodb.inc.php

Knut