[pmwiki-users] ABC Musik

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Wed Sep 26 00:29:15 CDT 2007

I have implemented ABC music on an new site.
I'm very glad that it works so good and my friends of the chorus will be
happy too.

1)
a minor problem is the size of the generated images:
http://www.wprj.net/chor/index.php/Tunes/UbiCaritas
I tried to change the ps-parms
ike
%%pageheight
but the result was, that the size of the page stayed the same.
I'm wondering the the page-width on pmwiki are correct:-)

2)
http://www.wprj.net/chor/index.php/Tunes/2Sem2007-Chor
in a pagelist  (this I made manually), I like to have the name of the
file and the link of the midi-file.
Is this possible with a correct pagelistformat?

3)
Is there a short form for a pagefmt-list consisting of one link - to
hide when page is protected?

regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
As I was new to singing,  notation and notes - I spent more than a day
to get ubi caritas correctly :-)
But I one's getting used to the notes and notation it's rather easy.
Guido Gonzato wrote an excellent online learning an reference book:
http://abcplus.sourceforge.net/abcplus_en.pdf

It's really nice to practice singing with this caraoke player:

http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl39597/vanBasco_Karaoke_Player.htm
if the tunes are on several channels.

P.S.
PmWiki does make big progresses, I'm very happy to have chosen pmwiki as
wiki-software. And ist extremly good documented.