[pmwiki-users] customizing attachlist

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 02:28:11 CDT 2007

Thursday, September 20, 2007, 9:20:11 PM, noskule wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to customize the attachlist. I need a simple list
> without size and date.

> Is there a way similar to pagelist templates, or via config file? There
> seams not to be a Fmt variable where I could simple change the output.

AFAIK there is no wiki way to change the attachlist format.
You would need to create a custom filelist markup and a custom
FmtUploadList function. I have done this to create an alternative file
list here: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FileList

You could hack the script to your needs, basically change the HTML
generated with the $out variable, and leave out or  change the
$HTMLStylesFmt['filelist'] styling.

  ~Hans