[pmwiki-users] Puzzling problem with Bonny Skin (or something else?)

Michel srt at vergne.org
Thu Sep 20 01:18:31 CDT 2007

Hello,

Le Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:28:03 +1000, Kathryn Andersen a écrit :

> When I use the "Configure Skin" button, I get an error message stating :
>
> Fatal error: fopen(wiki.d/PmWiki.LayoutVariables) [<a
> href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No
> such file or directory in
> /mnt/109/free.fr/d/7/korl/wikiPraxeme/pmwiki.php on line 860

You are using the French provider Free.
Depending of the platform usage, your site can be moved to another
computer, and its absolute path will change.

Your script uses absolute adress like /mnt/109/free.fr/d/7/korl/wikiPraxeme
It will fail each time your site is moved.

You should use only the relative path of the root of your site :
$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']

Hope this help

Michel