[pmwiki-users] AnyWikiDraw is the new black, I mean the new PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:14:14 CDT 2007

Hi guys,
Its been a while since I've updated anything around here, its been a long
time coming, but an initial taster release of 'AnyWikiDraw' is now available
for PmWiki.
You can test it at [1] and get it at [2] ! :)

Its only meant to be a tester at the minute, so we're not guaranteeing stuff
you draw with it now will work in the future, and with this release it
currently doesn't support migration from PmWikiDraw but it will in the long
run, honest :)

[1] http://pmwiki.anywikidraw.org/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.WikiSandbox
[2] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AnyWikiDraw

--