[pmwiki-users] forum colors

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 02:54:52 CDT 2007

Thursday, September 13, 2007, 5:26:49 PM, Matt Strauser wrote:

> I have enjoyed using the foxforum recipe.
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxForum

> Can anyone tell me why these forums are in different colors?

> http://www.solfa.org/index.php?n=AuralSkills.AuralMadSkillz

> http://www.solfa.org/index.php?n=RealLife.ANewAreaOfStudy

you seem to be using different template pages for each forum (set in
ForumGroup.ForumConfig):

One page uses tables in the template, and adds the styling to the
table cells directly. The other (white one) uses divs with
class=messagehead and class=messageitem for styling, but it seems
there is no style sheet loaded to apply styling to theses classes.

Try and set $FarmPubDirUrl in your config.php, perhaps simply as
$FarmPubDirUrl = $PubDirUrl;

  ~Hans