[pmwiki-users] Making the URL resolve to "Group/HomePage"

Captain Smack captainsmack at mail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:51:57 CDT 2007

> Is there a way I can make www.example.com/Pengiuns go to
> www.example.com/Pengiuns/HomePage?

> > Hmm. What you're asking for is the default behavior, as I understand
> > it -- at least, that's how things work on my wikis, and I didn't have
> > to set any configuration to enable it, as far as I can recall.
> >
> > However, I'm holding at version 2.1.26 -- what version are you running
> > (reply to the group, not to me, as I'm just trying to help you get the
> > pertinent facts out, and surely won't be able to solve your problem)?

I'm using the latest version, 2.2.0-beta63. This happened after an upgrade,
though I didn't notice it right away. I believe it is the default behavior
now, but I couldn't find anything at pmwiki.org about it.

To reiterate, I want "www.example.com/Whatever" to resolve at
"www.example.com/Whatever/HomePage", and not
"www.example.com/Whatever/Whatever" (unless there IS a Whatever/Whatever).
As it is now, it goes to "www.example.com/Whatever/Whatever" even if there
is no such page, causing a PageNotFound to pop up.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!