[pmwiki-users] Resolving Included Links

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Sep 7 09:31:10 CDT 2007

Within a skin, I'm including a page using the <!--wiki: syntax. That page itself includes other pages. I'd like to create a link in those lower pages that refers to the lower page, and does not resolve to the higher page. How do I do that?

I've tried using both the {*$FullName}, and {$FullName} syntax, but they both resolve to the upper most page (i.e., the current page), not the lower included page.

Example:

--- Skin page
   <!--wiki:Group.Page1-->

--- Group.Page1