[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF recipe updated

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Sep 5 18:43:40 CDT 2007

This is a family of scripts designed to re-purpose wiki pages and page collections for print, using a typesetting server based on LaTeX. The latest release fixes some minor issues, makes some cosmetic improvements to the output, and adds support for writing letters. I think it's now substantially complete: you can publish wiki content as letters, articles, reports, books and slide presentations. For maths and sciences, there is support for LaTeX equations; for scholarly writing, there is suport for citations and bibliographies.

The library is available from:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishPDF

More information and examples of the typesetting server are at:
http://www.wikipublisher.org/

There is an example of a letter at:
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.WelcomeLetter

The latest release notes are at:
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=ReleaseLog.HomePage

As always, questions and comments are welcome. My next task is to prune and tidy the code, which has got a bit weedy, and improve the documentation.
--
JR
--

       \_