[pmwiki-users] Prepend text string to wiki file

Josh Miller josh at virtualmillers.net
Wed Sep 5 17:49:19 CDT 2007

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTemplates
> as a starting point.  I'm not sure it does exactly what you want, but
it's the standard mechanism for "create a new page > with pre-populated
content."

Is there a variable for the filename in the Wiki.d directory?

So that If that variable were $frenchfries for example, I could use the
following in the template:
%right% [[{$frenchfries}?action=edit | Edit]]

The problem I have is I use a lot of includes in my wiki so I need an
automated method to getting back to the original page containing the
page text vs editing the page that is calling the includes.

Thanks for your help!

-Josh Miller
Gouverneur