[pmwiki-users] Prepend text string to wiki file

Josh Miller josh at virtualmillers.net
Wed Sep 5 12:53:49 CDT 2007

I would like to prepend a text string to the front of "text=" whenever a
new wiki page is created.

Specifically, I want to prepend something like:
%right% [[Site.SideBar?action=edit | Edit]]

Except, instead of editing Site.SideBar, I want to edit the specific
wiki file - so if I load a page called Main.HomePage and it includes the
wiki files Animals.Cat and Animals.Dog, then there would be 3 "Edit"
links - one for Main.HomePage, one for Animals.Cat and one for
Animals.Dog

How would I prepend this string on creation?
Also is there a way to check for it and add it if it isn't there on
edit/save?

Thanks!

-Josh Miller
Gouverneur