[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki Forms - Inputform for fileupload - Drag and Drop with FF

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 05:34:56 CDT 2007

Thursday, August 30, 2007, 8:38:19 PM, Knut Alboldt wrote:

> Hans schrieb:
>> The Forms page is already very long.
>> There is no mention of (:input file:), a dedicated page might be good.
>> Perhaps you can write a dedicated DragDropFileUpload cookbook page?
> ok, I'll do

Great!

while exploring it I could not find any reference how to use
(:input file:), so I cobbled together a recipe, which gives an
alternative to the HandlePostUpload function. A new postupload2 action
can then be used in alternative upload forms. See
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UploadForm

Note this can handle also just one file at a time, so for multiple
files to upload it still needs a new function. Perhaps you got one?

  ~Hans