[pmwiki-users] newbie - login methods

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed Oct 31 17:48:51 CDT 2007

>>  * is it possible for PmWiki to recognize a user's windows login
>> automagically?
>I'm not sure what you mean by "recognize a user's windows login
>automatically". ...

I suspect what was meant was whether there was a way to automatically
use the user's windows network identity / credentials as the pmwiki user
identity so that no login was required, but AuthUser functionality would
be applied. (I'd love to know how to do that too!!)

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151