[pmwiki-users] WikiPublisher & old (:toc:) commands on pages

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:35:08 CDT 2007

Looking at installing WIkiPublisher (wish I'd been tracking this earlier)
but have a question re the fact that WIkiPublisher creates its own table of
contents. I understand that one must disable PageTableOfContents. Does this
mean that the WikiPublisher recognizes (:toc:) and (:*toc:) in the wiki
markup?  IOW, I don't have to change those and will still have the old
tables of contents on the wiki pages.

Thanks for any info.

Don