[pmwiki-users] Event-calendar with pagelist and ftime?

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:01:40 CDT 2007

I'll ask again, how do one use ftime with pagelists? Is it possible to
use it with custom markup (for instance a Time: variable)?

I tried reading trough the documentation but couldn't really figure out
how to use it, even though it seems possible?

The dokuwiki-calendar solution posted might be useful to some but I'd
rather have my events in pagelists (which is really the most flexible
solution, since it allows the use of calendar on any page and in lots of
different formats).

audun