[pmwiki-users] Tag line in Blueberry header: the tmpl & CSS maze

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:05:52 CDT 2007

I've been trying with mixed success to display the LogoTagline on Blueberry
skin - it's there but the position is what I can't seem to adjust.(Problem
is that it is too high, and behind the logo, when I need it down lower)

In tmpl I inserted this ...

... within the <div id="header"> under <div class="title"> (IOW there are
now 2 items nested within <div id="header">

I also adapted an element from another skin's CSS (BNG, which displays the
tagline). I presume there must be some parameters there to position the
tagline

Clearly I don't really know what I'm doing with this, so.any pointers on how
to insert tagline display in skins that do not use them would be helpful

TIA.

Don