[pmwiki-users] Installing pmwiki on Linux LAN server problem

hua kerabu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:20:53 CST 2007

Hi Maria,

On 11/29/07, Maria McKinley <parody at u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Is your work station on the same internal network as the server? The
> ip you are giving is a private ip, so unless your workstation also has
> a private ip on the same network, you certainly won't see anything.
> When you say nothing appears, what exactly is it saying? Do you get a
> 404 error, some other error, or does it time out?

It is in the same internal network (192.169.1.xxx). All my work files are
there and are acessible via Samba.  Initially the browser seems to show some
sort of activity, maybe reading the php file but it finishes soon after that
with no messages whatsoever and nothing was shown in the browser. Tried with
both Opera and Firefox.
Thanks for replying Maria
--
hua