[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:21:58 CST 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 7:43 AM, Tom Hayden <tom.hayden.iii at mail.airmail.net> wrote:
> I tried creating Main.GroupFooter to no effect. The only recipe I have
> at this moment is PmCalendar in cookbook. The installation instructions
> require a GroupFooter so I am pretty certain that is not the problem.

Continuing my usual approach of ruling out the easy stuff without
necessarily knowing what the problem is, I can say that at this point,
if it were my installation, I'd be replacing the files in my wikilib.d
and scripts directories with freshly downloaded versions, just in case
something in one of those is missing or corrupted.