[pmwiki-users] CommentBoxPlus Posts Result in Duplicate Email Notification

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Nov 24 21:17:11 CST 2007

In my previous PmWiki installation, I received an email notification
whenever a watched page changes - as I expected. This worked regardless
of whether I was posting a comment with CommentBoxPlus or directly
editing the page.

But in my new PmWiki installation, I get duplicate email notifications
whenever I post a comment using CommentBoxPlus. Directly editing the
same page works correctly.

Does anyone know what might cause the duplicates?

Randy