[pmwiki-users] Examples and recipes for forum on pmwiki

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 16:07:24 CST 2007

Friday, November 23, 2007, 9:48:56 PM, Iannis Zannos wrote:

> Any further comments (for example, regarding the stability of FoxForum)
> welcome.

thanks for your interest. As developer of Fox and FoxForum I like to
say that I regard both as beta software. Both are in development.
They use PmWiki 2.2.0 beta. Huge changes in Pmwiki 2.2.0 beta are not
expected.

I am working on a major upgrade for Fox, but this will
mostly be internal and affecting its handling of multiple target pages
and of arrays of input data. Read the version history for Fox and you
get an impression of the changes in the past.

FoxForum has seen big changes, but I hope that the data and display
structure will now be in place for some time. Unless of course users
demand changes, or bigger issues arise in using it. That's why I call it
beta.

  ~Hans