[pmwiki-users] Editing modern greek pmwiki pages

Iannis Zannos zannos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 13:32:57 CST 2007

Hello,

In testing pmwiki as a beginner, I found that the text input in modern greek
in an edit form for a new page the first time is displayed properly -- but:
The second time one tries to edit that page, the edit form displays the
greek text converted to iso-numbers for each character, so one can no longer
read the text already input (from the previous time) to edit it. The same
happens to Japanese text. The site I am editing must absolutely be able to
accommodate western roman (for english) and modern greek text. Could you
please tell me how to configure the page edit module to accomodate texts
written in Greek?

Iannis Zannos